1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) Slice the cabbage, starting at the core of the head so that the inner pieces form circles within the slices. About 1/8 - 1/4 thick slices.
3) Brush a little oil on a baking sheet covered with a silicon mat, foil or parchment paper. Place the cabbage on it and, using a pastry brush, paint the olive oil over each cabbage steak.
4) Sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in the oven.
5) Roast for 20 - 30 minutes or until tender in the middle and sides are just starting to turn golden brown. Remove and serve. Enjoy!